So, it all started in early November when mommy thought my hair was too long...

As you can see, it was quite an escapade! At first mommy really didn't like it, but then she said it was cute. Daddy was sad that they cut my hair, but he got over it. Anyhoo... so my next feat involved becoming a professional highchair eater. Check out my skills:

So... I also got to see Grandpa Les and my cousin Madison and I got to hang out with him. He's very fun!

I also learned how to crawl! For the longest time I did this army crawl thing which was really embarassing, but eventually I figured it out.
I like crawling on the floor better cuz there's lots of rooms to go in and lots of stuff to get into. The couch makes mommy and daddy nervous cuz they always think I'm gonna fall off the side. Come on now, it's not like I'm an infant, I'm almost 11 months old now. Gime a break! I'm practically a toddler!

Aw, mom, you don't hafta pick me up... lemme go...
Aw, shucks!
So, I also got to play piano with daddy! Mommy says he's really good, so I'm sure he'll be a good teacher. Daddy says I'm no Alicia Keys yet, but I have a lot of potential. (whatever that means... and who's Alicia Keys?)

I also got to go to my Great-Grandparents' Rhoda and Morris' 60th Wedding Anniversary dinner at Charley's Steakhouse. I had a 1/2 oz filet cooked medium and cut into really tiny pieces. Hey now, it was really good. I was also the life of the party and applauded accordingly:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... check out these chompers!
As you can see, quite a 2007 for me... see you soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment