Monday, December 17, 2007

Quick October update...

Hi everyone! I don't have too much time and I can't bring you all the way up to speed on my first 10 months. But what I can do is take you through October. (don't get mad, I'm doing my best! This blog thing is a bunch of responsibility I'm not ready for at this age)



It was a busy few months. One thing that has been really nice is that I can hold my own bottle now. That's good, cuz I get hungry a lot since I'm still growing. Thanks for your support Mocha. =)

So there's this holiday (seems to be a lot of those) called Halloween where everyone tries to be something they're not. (My dad says that's what high school is like and I guess that's supposed to be funny?) Anyhoo, so you get to dress up and I got to be Pocahontas!It was a lot of fun and all my friends at Lucy's Daycare dressed up too!


I also learned to do "the chop" which my parents said is very important.

Not sure why though?


Anyhoo... so apparently October isn't just about Halloween. There's this German (whatever that means) celebration called Oktoberfest. And to celebrate the Germans (there's that word again) drink lots of beer, dress up really funny, and play tubas and accordians. What's wrong with those people?


So, we go to Vinoy Park and there's all this music and schnitzel and beer and stuff and Alex and Michelle are in town as well as Altony (he's very funny!).





















And Michelle is very sweet too!
Still, hanging out with Mommy and Daddy is always fun!


























Plus, all I really wanted was some beads!

So, that's my quick October update. Stay tuned for November and December... (which my daddy said should be up soon since his semester is over... whatever that means?)

2 comments:

Camzmommy said...

My goodness, SweetPea, you're getting to be a big girl! You were such a pretty Pocohantas!

Camzmommy said...

My goodness, SweetPea, you're getting to be a big girl! You were such a pretty Pocohantas!