Thursday, September 6, 2007

7 Months Young!

So I'm 7 months young and i'm realizing there's a lot more to life than just sleeping, making, and breastfeeding! Now I can blow bubbles, eat strained veggies and fruits, and even laugh at the crazy people in my family. Those are just a few new things that I've figured out and seem to be quite groundbreaking. Anyhoo, here's some snippets (that's a fun word!) of what I've been up since I last blogged (also a fun word!):



At the beginning of August I went to Ft. Myers Beach for my Great Grandma Rhoda's family reunion. She was born in Romania and so were her cousins.

















There were lots of silly people there!







Especially Granpa Steve's cousin Sara!
















And my cute cousin Haley!












There was so much Jewish food too... you know like cold cuts and koogle and hummus and coos coos and some Romanian dish called gvetch which I think tastes like it sounds and kosher pickles and tuna and cheese.















But I think you're not supposed to mix the cheese and meat for some reason so I just had a bottle with Great Grandma Rhoda and Great Grandpa Morris.







Then I had to wait almost an hour to go swimming. To me that doesn't make any sense but I guess there's some rule or something about eating and swimming? It's just a bottle people, it's not like I'm gonna spit up or something. Sheeesh!



















As you can see it's a really big family!














...so big, I had to take a nap with my Great Grandma Rhoda.









Well enough of the fam... let's talk about me! I must be really cute (and obviously humble) cuz my mommy and daddy's friends always come to see me.


I got to meet Bonnie


















And BJ!




















Bonnie's a civil engineer and BJ is a pharmacy technician. I don't know what any of that means and therefore, for the meantime, I'm gonna stick to peek-a-boo.




So anyway... I have this very eventful August and then I got to fly on a plane to Boston! I don't even know what that means!!!!!! Daddy thought it was funny that we had to bring all this stuff on the plane. He called it luggage:




So we get to Massachusetts (which is a Commonwealth, not a state! this is so confusing...) where Dave and Julie bought a house in Framingham just outside Boston. Well enough lollygagging around... let's get to the Sam Adams brewery!









So we get to the Sam Adams Brewery and there's a long wait. So I hung out with Dave for a while.









And then of course Scott can't resist my cuteness, nabs me away from Dave, and carries me around. Nice view from up here:




So finally we get into the tour and I'm like "enough of this business about hops, malt, fermentation, blah blah blah..." like I know what any of that means. I'm here for the beer tasting!


Daddy quickly informed me that I have wait 20 years and 4 months until I have a cold one. Wah! Life is so unfair! Maybe a few drops will seep through into the breastmilk? I can only hope...

So, the next day was Dave and Julie's housewarming party. Yay! Party! That word seems to make every happy. Here' s my "I'm ready to party" face:


As you can see, I don't mess around when it comes to partying! Anyhoo, I got to hand out on my blanket on their nice grass (Florida bugs would eat it up!). I got to play with mommy and Becca who was in town with Adam Penna.


Then I took a nap with my new friend "Lobby the Lobster" (mommy named him and he came from Daddy's friend Tom Beraldi... thanks Tom!). I really needed a nap too... the housewarming party was really fun!







The next day we toured the Boston Common and had lunch. Then we came back to Dave and Julie's and had lobster!




And Julie was so nice! She played with me while Mommy finished her lobster!







Then we hung out and I got to watch my first FSU Football game. Daddy says he won't talk about the score. I'm not sure what that means, but we had fun anyhoo AND i got to wear my FSU jersey with my name on the back from Brooke!





So we get back to Tampa... oh wait, I forgot to mention how good I was on the plane. I didn't cry or anything. Just made a lot of noise for the first hour (I had to let everyone on the plane know I was there) and then slept on Mommy. All in all, I'd give the the last 6 weeks a round of applause:


Until next time...

1 comment:

Alex Mullineaux said...

What a busy baby! I don't think I travelled this much until I was a teenage at least. It looks like Michelle and I are going to be in Tampa the last weekend in October to watch the Bucs game. Can't wait to see how big you are!!