Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Five (er so) Months Young!

Long time no see! I've been a very busy bee! And still learning how to make a good rhyme. Anyhoo, what have I been up to? What a busy 5 weeks!

My cousin Matt and his beautiful wife Lindsay came to visit before Matt goes back to Kansas for training and then back to Iraq. He's a Captain in the Army!
















The next weekend (must've been around June 20 or so) was fun. I got to go hiking with Mommy, Daddy, and my Doggies!

Then I got to come home and play in my fun-circle!


The next day was really fun cuz Daddy read me a story! He's very sweet to me.
















A few days later we went to Dunedin for their annual Arts Festival. Then we went to the Dunedin Brewey. Daddy says they make really good beer. I'm not sure how they do that since all I can make right now is #1 and #2. Anyway, he gets his bottle and I get mine:






















Then we got to go to Wimauma and play with Donkeys and ride 4-wheelers. That's pretty exciting since I can't even crawl yet!





















then I had my first July 4th! I'm not sure what the big deal is, but I also haven't taken a history class yet.


I also got to wear a fun bikini! Dad says I better get as much wear out of those as possible now cuz I'm not alowed to wear one when I'm a teenager. Whatever that means.



We also started on some "real" foods. Although what Mommy and Daddy eat looks a little better than rice cereal! Besides, how I am supposed to keep it in my mouth without any teeth?


Then we went to Fort Lauderdale to hang out with my Godfather Scott who got his Master's in Education. He had a fun party!


We stayed with Aunt Jen (and her doggie Romeo--he's cute!) and also got to see Mommy's friends Brooke and Marissa (and her daughter Dylan)



As if this past 5 weeks wasn't busy enough... Daddy took a week off work to hang out (July 9-13)! We sure were busy! First we went to see Great Grandma Jean and Great Grandpa Harry (who I wasn't as cooperative with).















Then, we went to Tallahassee for the weekend since Mommy had an Art Therapy conference at Florida State University (which I hear is the best school and has the best football team, best campus, best everything apparently). We stayed with one of Dad's fraternity brothers, Mike. He's very nice. I also got to wear the Red Hot Chili Peppers outfit my Godfather Scott got me!

That's me and Mike at Ale House!

That's me in the Student Government offices in the Oglesby Student Union at FSU. I'm there with Ms. Mattie who was an advisor to the Student Senate when my Daddy was the Student Senate President Pro Tempore at FSU. She was really silly to say the least!


Then we went to the Westcott Fountain in front of Ruby Diamond at FSU. Daddy said I had to be "initiated" as a Seminole, so he dipped my toesies in the fountain. Apparently students jump in there on their birthdays or something? I don't really understand since I haven't had a birthday yet.




Then Daddy showed me his and Mommy's brick that Mommy got him as a wedding present. It says "Mr. and Mrs. Dan Jenkins" and their wedding date! How fun!


Then cousin Lila and Aunt Alicia did my hair like Sanjaya. I had a long day.


Until next time...

2 comments:

sandy said...

Ava! You are getting cuter and cuter by the minute! You tell your new buddy Mike I said hello! And - for the record - your mommy and daddy are introducing you to quality folks and quality universities..trust me;)

Alex Mullineaux said...

Ava:

I am glad you didn't decide to jump headfirst into the fountain like I thought to do on my birthday. That coulda been scary. Rock on baby!

--Alex