Tuesday, June 12, 2007

4 Months Young!

Hi everyone! It's been 3 weeks since my last post, so I've got a bit to cover. I'm much more active now! I'm talking (although no one seems to understand me so it must be coming out as more of a babble), holding my head up, batting, grabbing, and laughing!

Anyhoo, on to my update (that's what you're here for isn't it?). I went to the pool for the first time! I was excited cuz daddy bought me a bikini and I got to wear my beach hat!





















Then I dried off with the cute towel from my cousins Cathy, Ray, and Casey!



We also spent a lot of time playing at the house! I love the shirt Sandy and Adam got me (and I told mommy and daddy they'll never have to put me in the corner since I'll be the best behaved baby around).






I also recently found my hands. Turns out I have two of them! It's really quite extrordinary if I do say so myself!
















I also like hanging out on the couch with mommy and daddy cuz they're very fun!

















Otherwise I'm content hanging out in my play circle (also known as the "circle of neglect," whatever that means). Actually, I really like it cuz it has all kinds of fun toys!












Fun until Miles kisses my faece! He has some nerve (but I know he loves me)! Not to mention he sheds everywhere which mommy doesn't like cuz then her or daddy have to sweep.










Then I got to go to the beach again! Boy am I lucky my family is from Florida! This time I went with mommy, my cousin Madison, and Aunt Allie.




I also learned that sand doesn't taste very good!


It's much better suited for my cute little feetsies!



Well... until next time... I'm all smiles!



4 comments:

Mr. Schwartz said...

Ava, you are soooooo cute! Can't wait to see you! (and your parents too, but that's just an added bonus ;-P )

Unknown said...

What a cute baby smile!
Love,
Grandma Tina

Nonya Bidness said...

cutest bikini + Buddha belly ever! What a happy kid.

MMullineaux said...

Uncle Alex and I will be in Tampa this fall so I hope to see you then! Stay cute! love, Michelle