Tuesday, May 22, 2007

3 Months... 2 Weeks!

Please forgive me once again for my procrastination between posts. It's hard enough trying to type with these motor skills. I can't even pick my nose yet!

I've been very busy since I turned 2 months old! I've been turning over, watching TV, smiling, cooing, reading books with mommy and daddy, starting daycare, and getting schlepped all over the place!
So... here we go:
The weekend of April 21-22 we went to St. Augustine for Uncle Alex's wedding. He married a very nice girl named Michelle. It was very hectic getting packed for the weekend.

Okay. So they didn't really pack me in their suitcase. I think there's laws or something against that. Besides, how could they hear me cry if I'm in the suitcase?




Anyway... we got to go to the beach that weekend too! Daddy carried me arround since I can't swim yet. And, oh yeah, I got to wear a really fun beach hat!




So, mommy went back to work and I started daycare on April 26. Don't you just love my first day of daycare dress?




Well then! Daycare is very fun and Ms. Lucy is the nicest lady around! She takes care of all my needs while mommy and daddy are at work.

But, my favorite is when I get to come home and play with mommy, daddy, and Mr. Elephant!



Anyhoo... Let's reflect, shall we? May started out crazy! Daddy got his Master's Degree in Political Science emphasizing in Public Policy. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds like a lot more work than eating and sleeping all the time.

As you can see, I am not ready to graduate yet. That hat is for daddy only!

Then we had a graduation party at Grandma Tina and Grandpa Bill's house. My cousin Madison wanted me to wear her sunglasses. I'm not sure if I'm ready to accesorize just yet.

AS YOU CAN SEE... I'M ALL SMILES IN MAY!
see you soon...

2 comments:

Camzmommy said...

Whew, Ava, you are one busy little bee! I loved that last shot of you with your big smile---what did you see a pacie or something?

Man, you're cute!! And a little Nole too...you're Camden's dream woman!!

Nonya Bidness said...

so i think they make you check bags that big, right :) congrats danny boy on the grady-ation!!
I am coming down jun 28-jul 1st please make some room on the sched for me why don't you? Id like to meet Ava.