
So, I had quite an eventful few months. January was exciting crawling around the house, playing in my toys, and trying to walk. I even got to spend some time with my Great Grandma Rhoda!
Anyway, so February comes around and mommy and daddy are getting all anxious about something. Apparently after 12 months I have to have a birthday party? What's all the commotion about? I spent 9 months in the womb and all I got was a blanket and a hat!
Anyhoo, so here's how it went down. I got to have a party at my daycare with Lucy and Iliana and all my friends.
all my friends and family came to the party and we had a great time!
Seriously though, I only came for the cupcake (and daddy too!).
So, during March and April I was particularly (sheesh that's a lot of syllables) busy. I got better in the highchair, mastered the sippy cup, spent some time with my Great Grandma Rhoda (showing off my new shoes), and even went to Aunt Allie's 28th birthday party! Also, check out my cool sunglasses! Although I think they look just as cool on my feet.
May was exciting too! My teeth really started coming in and I got this walking thing under control (check out my perty dress). I got to hand out in my crib with my cousin Madison, start swimming lessons with mommy, and help myself to the refrigerator.
Then, in June, I got to go on a plane to our friend's Amy and Ramsey's wedding in Houma, Louisiana. Dad says that's in the bayou (whatever that means). We got to spend a few days in New Orleans, go to the Children's Museum, listen to some jazz, and go to a seafood boil (dad said he ate so much shrimp his stomach was going to blow up but it didn't).
Then at the end of June we went to Sanibel for our family reunion. I spent most of the time soaking up rays at the beach with mommy and daddy.
And that brings us (finally) to July and August. I know, I know, WTF? (not sure what that means, but daddy said it was funny) So, without further adoodoo, here's where're I'm at. Been hanging out at the house and even got to go to the aquarium with mommy and daddy.
So, that's me in a nutshell (actually it's a seashell--but how am I supposed to know the difference).






















No comments:
Post a Comment