First, Aunt Jen came to visit (well, she's not my real aunt, but she's a good friend of my mom's and dad's... seems like I have a lot of "aunts" and "uncles"... I'm so lucky!)
Then, I was so tired that I took a nap in my favorite swing!
Then... as if I hadn't had enough excitement... I got to go to Bagel Bagel with daddy, mommy, and aunt Jen. Not sure what humor daddy finds in putting a cup on my head, but I guess my sense of humor is still developing, right?
Seems kinda silly to take the name of a piece of bread, double it, name a restaurant after it, and expect the name to catch on? Apparently mommy practically lived at this place in college. Good for hangovers, whatever those are.

Then I ate sooooooooooo much, I had to take a nap.
Actually only daddy, mommy, and aunt Jen ate since I'm on a "liquid diet."
But I'll have some later, if you catch my drift...
Then... as if I hadn't already had an eventful enough weekend, I got to have a bottle for the first time! Hey, work with me on this, this is exciting stuff I'm sharing with you. So... I got to have some breast milk, but it came from a plastic nipple.
You shoulda seen mommy with the breast pump (daddy wanted me to post some pictures of mommy with the breast pump, but then mommy said that was not a good idea for some reason?).
Anyway, daddy gave me my first bottle and it was very yummy!
Wow! That was definitely my busiest weekend so far. Who knew (what's with the silent "k" anyway?) life could be so exciting?!?
I'm exhausted. Time for a nap with daddy and Miles!
2 comments:
LOL! Looks like you did some serious sleeping this weekend, Ava. What are you dreaming of?
Has anyone told you that you have a natural smile? Your lips seem to curve upwards all the time like you're smiling and it's so cute!
Hey, want to really have some fun with Mommy? Why don't you say "mooooo" when she's pumping next time? :) Ha ha! Been there!
Tell your Mommy and Daddy they are doing a wonderful job with you! Thanks for keeping us posted.
Ava,
I'm so jealous. You're life is already much more exciting than mine. I bet you had lots of fun with Aunt Jen. I like the cup hat thing you had goin' on at the restaurant. Wait until you're old enough and then you can put cups on daddy's head. Hee Hee. You are starting to look like Mommy now too. What a cute little family you are in--do you know how lucky you are? Continue to keep us all posted on your fun and exciting adventures with Mommy and Daddy.
-Aunt Carla
Post a Comment